Mike is the extreme laptop killer, with a tale you’ll have to hear to believe. With only a few short hours left on a deadline, it was 24 hours of chaos.
Plus we take a quick look at Mac in the Cloud, Microsoft’s new Azure service, a travel hack, and more.Support Coder Radio
- Michael Dominick on Twitter — "Is there anyway to sign and publish #iOS apps to the AppStore sans a #mac ?"
- MacinCloud - Rent a Mac in the Cloud!
- Microsoft’s new Windows Virtual Desktop lets you run Windows 10 in the cloud — > The service will also include free Windows 7 Extended Security Updates.
- LG fixing Wi-Fi interference problems with UltraFine 5K Display, new units will be unaffected | 9to5Mac — LG has now said that it has identified the hardware problem in which Wi-Fi routers within 2 feet of the display resulted in signal interference issues. All new UltraFine units produced after February will not be affected as they will be fitted with ‘enhanced shielding’. Existing owners of the UltraFine 5K Display.
- Michael Dominick on Twitter — "That’s it no more tea beer or any other liquids near my machines. In 48 hours I’ve damaged both my Galago and MacBook Pro. @ChrisLAS was right I have a problem with laptops... #CoderRadio"
- Michael Dominick on Twitter — "This is the brand new one... I did nothing!!!! https://t.co/GnuOLbM4kr"
- Google started quietly logging you into Chrome with latest update, reports say
- Joshua's Travel Hack