I'm a Stakeholder Now
September 24th, 2018
1 hr 25 mins 6 secs
About this Episode
After catching up the guys dig into the “why” Jupiter Broadcasting sold to Linux Academy, the big shift Chris is seeing, and why the timing was critical.
Plus we respond to some emails, chat about GitHub’s future plans to sell talent, and Mike’s big announcement: Gryphon.Support Coder Radio
- Wyatt of Vulkan
- Molten | Vulkan, and faster OpenGL ES, on iOS and macOS — MoltenVK is a runtime library that maps Vulkan to Apple's Metal graphics framework on iOS and macOS.
- Vulkan has just become the world’s first graphics API with a formal memory model. So, what is a memory model — This week, Vulkan® has become the world’s first graphics API to include a formal memory model for its associated GLSL™ and SPIR-V™ programming languages.
- Jonathan has found something Rotten
- GitHub Foreshadows Big Open Source Announcements at GitHub Universe — "Businesses use open source libraries, and then they make applications from them, and then they need someone to work on them," said St John. "They will email people at GitHub, and they will come to GitHub itself and say 'We need somebody to come and work on this application built off this open source library. Can you find anybody in the community that will come and work on it?' Happens all the time."
- Gryphon — Gryphon provides everything you need to intelligently display your radar data in a variety of scenarios including simulator-based training and adversary air flights.
- From Jupiter to Beyond: Unplugged where we talk about the merger — We announce our big news, Jupiter Broadcasting is joining Linux Academy and what we have planned for the future is huge!
- Linux Academy Ruby and Node Remote Jobs
- Linux Academy SALE Happening Now - $150 Off — Exclusive discount for new or existing users upgrading to annual plans only. Sale ends 9/24/2018 at 11:59pm CDT.
- User Error Episode 48: Living The Dream — User Error is back!