Microsoft is buying GitHub, Apple just kicked off WWDC 2018, and we've got a packed show!
- MSHub == FOSS Love? - dominickm.com
- GitLab on Twitter — "We're seeing 10x the normal daily amount of repositories #movingtogitlab https://t.co/7AWH7BmMvM We're scaling our fleet to try to stay up. Follow the progress on https://t.co/hN0ce379SC and @movingtogitlab"
- Microsoft on GitHub
- 👋 Hello, GitHub | @natfriedman — Who am I? My name is Nat and I’ve been a developer since I was six. I’ve been active in open source since the 90s when I discovered Linux. I was blown away to discover a free operating system that came with an editor, compiler, and debugger—all of the tools you need to be a developer, and all of the source code! It was an incredible opportunity for a teenager in a small town in Virginia to learn from the best developers in the world. I spent 15 years working with Linux and founded a couple of open source companies. My first commit to GitHub was in 2009, when GitHub was a year old.
- Apple unveils iOS 12 for iPhone and iPad
- Apple announces Shortcuts app for Siri
- Apple adds camera effects like stickers, filters and Memoji to messages
- Steam for Windows soaked in WINE and Snapped