A strong argument against Python’s batteries included model exposes some bigger problems the community is struggling with. We chat about all of it.
Plus lessons learned six years after a project, a new tool, and some feedback.
- Home Page - ABC-Deploy — ABC-Update is an easy to use tool that sets you in control of MS Update operations.
- On logic in a Rails app, revisited 6 years later — My argument was that Rails is just an UI layer, and business logic should be put in domain objects instead of keeping somewhere in Model, View or Controller.
- Python Software Foundation
- Batteries Included, But They're Leaking — Amber Brown of the Twisted project shared her criticisms of the Python standard library.
- Twisted: Event-driven networking engine written in Python. — Twisted is an event-based framework for internet applications