What’s the future of .NET? With .NET Core growing and the future of the orginal .NET seems uncertain. Chris and Mike suspect there is clear possibility.
Plus a few more thoughts on Unit Testing, embedded productivity companion devices, and the hoopla of the week.Support Coder Radio
- Matthew's Thoughts on Students and Linux
- u/HCharlesB on Unit Testing
- Michael Dominick on Twitter — "Well, lookie here -> through the power of #dotnetcore, I have #Microsoft #Bot Framework working on #Linux in #csharp instead of JS. The more I learn about .Net Core & .Net Standard, the more impressed I am.… https://t.co/jBeQLB48c0"
- Help us plan the future of .NET! | .NET Blog
- Did Microsoft Really Just “Open Source All Its Patents”??
- Redis Labs and Common Clause attacked where it hurts: With open-source code
- Adobe announces full Photoshop CC for iPad shipping 2019