Chris attempts a Lizard intervention and gets sucked into Mike's Green tinted data center paradise.
Plus our thoughts on the Raspberry Pi 400, and Apple's secret weapon.Support Coder Radio
- Michael Dominick on Twitter — "Moving another server to #SUSE and it feels so good! @CoderRadioShow @ChrisLAS @openSUSE ;)"
- Open Build Service — The Open Build Service (OBS) is a generic system to build and distribute binary packages from sources in an automatic, consistent and reproducible way. You can release packages as well as updates, add-ons, appliances and entire distributions for a wide range of operating systems and hardware architectures.
- Apple Announces November 10 Event — Apple today announced a third fall 2020 event, which is set to be held on Tuesday, November 10 at 10:00 a.m. Apple Silicon Macs Expected to Debut.
- Raspberry Pi 400: the $70 desktop PC — Raspberry Pi 400: a complete personal computer, built into a compact keyboard.
- Mike’s Hiring a Python Programmer — We are seeking a Python Developer to become an integral part of our team! You will be responsible for creating and modifying computer application software or specialized utility programs.