Designing a Villain
April 19th, 2023
51 mins 24 secs
About this Episode
Elon launches another AI company, leaks suggest Apple might enable sideloading, and why we should let Chaos-GPT run free.Support Coder Radio
- Olympia Linux Spring Meetup , Sat, Apr 29, 2023, 1:00 P — Let's have a local PNW get-together.
- Espanso — A Privacy-first, Cross-platform Text Expander
- WWDC iOS 17 announcements may include sideloading — In the case of iOS and iPadOS, they "aren't likely to offer major new features." But, they will apparently "satisfy a checklist of user requests with more minor improvements."
- iOS 17 to Support App Sideloading to Comply With European Regulations — Apple in iOS 17 will for the first time allow iPhone users to download apps hosted outside of its official App Store, according to Bloomberg's Mark Gurman.
- Amazon CodeWhisperer — Build applications faster and more securely with your AI coding companion
- Amazon's new AI coding tool has one HUGE advantage over Microsoft's GitHub Copilot
- Now in Preview – Amazon CodeWhisperer- ML-Powered Coding Companion
- Elon Musk launches AI company — Elon Musk has launched an artificial intelligence company called X.AI, incorporated in Nevada, The Wall Street Journal reported Friday
- Introducing the Tailscale Universal Docker Mod — Today, we're introducing a new way to add Tailscale to your Docker containers: our brand new universal Docker mod.
- Auto-GPT — Auto-GPT is an experimental open-source application showcasing the capabilities of the GPT-4 language model. This program, driven by GPT-4, chains together LLM "thoughts", to autonomously achieve whatever goal you set. As one of the first examples of GPT-4 running fully autonomously, Auto-GPT pushes the boundaries of what is possible with AI.
- Meet Chaos-GPT — Chaos-GPT, an autonomous implementation of ChatGPT, has been unveiled, and its objectives are as terrifying as they are well-structured.
- ChaosGPT on Twitter — @chaos_gpt
- Twitter commands and script for AutoGPT
- Companies will have to scale up resources in trust and safety areas for A.I. — Rob Leathern, former Google vice president of product management and former Meta senior director of product and business integrity, joins 'Squawk on the Street' to discuss A.I. regulation, the need for transparency in A.I. development, and more.
- Alby: Your Boost companion for the web — Create an Alby Account to get a lightning wallet for payments wherever you go.
- Coder Radio on the Podcastindex.org — Send a Boost into the show via the web. First, top-up Alby, then head over to our entry on the Podcast Index.
- ctop: Top-like interface for container metrics — ctop provides a concise and condensed overview of real-time metrics for multiple containers:
- chatbot-ui — An open-source ChatGPT UI that sits on top of the openAI API.