Mike's got some strong feels about his new system, and Chris spent a week with Windows 11. And that's not even scratching the surface. It's a wild one, with some hard truths, so buckle up.Support Coder Radio
- Windows 11 is a new and refreshing approach to an old and familiar home — The last significant change to Windows 11 that we’re able to test right now is the new Microsoft Store. To put it simply, Microsoft’s app store for Windows has sucked since it first appeared nearly 10 years ago. Microsoft is finally allowing developers to submit any win32 traditional desktop app, and Microsoft Store has already become far more useful during a beta than it ever was before.
- Salt Lake City | Meetup — On our way to Denver, we are swinging through Salt Lake City, that is if we get enough people to sign up!
- Denver Meetup | Meetup — Many of the Jupiter Broadcasting cast are getting together in Denver for a much overdue reunion - and we'd like to spend an evening with you!
- How we Arrived at the Pop!_OS COSMIC Design — Pop!_OS 21.04 introduces the COSMIC desktop, which changes the workflow that users have become accustomed to since Pop!_OS first released.
- Google and Microsoft End Their Five-Year Cease-Fire — A non-aggression pact forged by their CEOs expired in April, threatening to add fuel to industry’s antitrust battles
- GitHub Copilot — With GitHub Copilot, get suggestions for whole lines or entire functions right inside your editor.
- Use Microsoft Live Share to collaborate with Visual Studio Code — Live Share enables you to quickly collaborate with a friend, classmate, or professor on the same code without the need to sync code or to configure the same development tools, settings, or environment.
- GitHub Pages — Hosted directly from your GitHub repository. Just edit, push, and your changes are live.